Machine Learning Illustrated for Programmers
Learn the fundamentals of Machine learning with in-depth explanations of the algorithms. Practice with mini-challenges, quizzes, and a guided project.
- Progressive modules of short duration to give you time to assimilate
- Quizzes for self-evaluation
- Guided projects to put your knowledge into practice
- A community to help you
- New & Updated Training Resources Released Regularly
- Shareable Completion Certificates
- Downloadable Source Code and Sample Projects
- Closed Captions
- 30 Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Bonus: FREE ebook illustrated (value $23)
What you’ll learn
- How machine learning algorithms work under the hood
- How to implement machine learning algorithms
- How to do data processing
- How to train and evaluate models
- How to use NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn and Scikit-learn to create your Data Science projects
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR
If you already know how to code, you will able to follow this course. Also, if you want to understand theory and have a balance with practice.
Will I get my money back if I'm not satisfied?
Yes, we have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and that's it.
Would I have access to a community?
Yes because we have a Discord to help you achieve your goals.
Will this course help me become a data scientist?
No, you'll need a little more practice, but with all these resources you can solve a simple data science problem.
DO YOU WANT MORE EXPLANATIONS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR COURSES
30-day Machine Learning Challenge
Join our 30-day machine learning challenge, where you'll learn the fundamentals of Python and how to use popular data science libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Scikit-learn.
You may be interested in
Machine Learning Fundamentals Illustrated
Learn fundamentals algorithms with visual explanations.